1. BuzzzzOff

2. MoscowVino

MoscowVino

3. lek55

lek55

• We always enjoy Robuchon - anywhere in the world - but Hong Kong remains special with people we know and who know us, stunning execution of Robuchon's best dishes and a wonderful wine list. Quite dark yellowish green on the eye. A lemony-zest feeling on the nose and the palate. We always find this Rhone Valley speciality to be intriguing, but he has not really learned, yet, to love it like the white Burgundies. Try, try again….allez, allez!!!

• I successfully, ahem, wooed my now-wife with a small assist from an '07 Doriane, and this week as we look back together on that evening six years later, it seemed appropriate to open my only remaining bottle. While it is fully mature, I was pleased to discover it is still drinking very well. A nose of dried apricots, brown butter and smoke (and my wife picked up some bacon as well) strangely reminded me of a full-throttle California chardonnay (which I don't drink a lot of). The wine is full-bodied, rich and succulent on the palate, offering both complexity and a sluttishly forward appeal. Drink up, unless you care for the oxidative notes that are just beginning to appear.

• Had at Caduff Wine loft in Zurich. Dark yellow color. full bodied. Really thick, like syrup. Great taste and balance

• Golden wine, notes of white flowers (classic Condrieu), candied orange zest and caramel notes, a bit fat and hot on the palate with groundcherries, salted butter and barley sugar. Don't wait, this is going downhill

• This one was over the hill. The aromas were still fresh but the flavors were tired and stale. Also a touch of oxidation. Should have drunk these sooner.

The Rhone Report

JancisRobinson.com

NOTE: Some content is property of The Rhone Report and Vinous and JancisRobinson.com.