• This was a beautiful very pale gold as I decanted, but as I walked upstairs I could actually see the color darken. I thought this was totally shot due to nose, but then didn't open backup because I actually thought it much better on palate (some at table agreed, others didn't ). I thought it showed as a decent example of 38 year old white Burg (at 18). B-/C+

• Deep golden. Clearly an aged white Burg. Starting to turn a little oxidative with the profile approaching that of a sherry. However, the extract was still alive and the acidity although a tad low was sufficient. Reminds me of a 2006 white Burg but with age. Drinking at its peak now. A wine to sip in slow contemplation. Bravo!

• 2011 Casual Session - 9 @ ES (Extra Space Boon Keng): Alcohol :: 13.5%
    Served with Riedel O Burgundy. Dark golden. Heavy oxidative note dominated the aromas and flavors profile: loads of nuttiness, mineral, peat with hint of honey lemon. Still fresh, with oak that fully melted resulted in quite creamy mouth feel with mineral driven the palate with just a touch of ripe yellow fruits, this actually taste like a dry sherry or Champagne other than a Puligny. Finish is considerably long too that seems expanding. Not a bad wine, This is not a wine for everyone, as some (included me) can't really enjoy this due to the style / lack of fruits, some others actually voted this to be their WOTN. Buy - No.