1. Ncjordan

2. Mac16

Mac16

3. nocoretiree

nocoretiree

• really good apr and more integrated the second night

• I give it an 85 here. With said, it's an underrated wine. Very balanced. Nose of ripe, stewed fruits; strawberries, blueberries, earth in a positive sense combined with the fruit. I actually really love this wine, but don't want to inflate my ratings wih my first tasting note. Probably closer to 90. Somewhat one dimensional. Fruity on the nose with more terroir coming through dans la bouche. maybe perceived weak in the mid palate, but the tannins and acidity, after being open for 15 to 10 minutes are in balance, so smooth and approaching fine. Color nice ruby red and bright. Well made blend with rustic and new world appeal. I'd say drink it now because of the balance it has achieved.

• I really like this wine, nice mouthfeel, complex fruit, and nice structure. But this one was corked - classic wet newspaper smell permeated the wine. It wasn't so bad that I couldn't drink it, but it overshadowed what could have been a 91/92 point experience. Hope the rest of my bottles don't have the same issue.

• This wine is easy to like. 29% Cab, 28% Syrah, 25% Carmenere, and 18% Merlot. You can not pick out the individual varietals. Instead, what you get is a full-bodied, well-integrated taste that comes across as a very different and enjoyable red varietal. Probably like nothing you have had before - It is a little earthy, with a touch of mocha, good finish. Think we paid about $20, worth it. DRINK NOW. Don't see it aging positively from here on out. I hear the 2010 may be every a tad better.

• This wine is easy to like. 29% Cab, 28% Syrah, 25% Carmenere, and 18% Merlot. You can not pick out the individual varietals. Instead, what you get is a full-bodied, well-integrated taste that comes across as a different and enjoyable red varietal. Think we paid about $20, worth it. DRINK NOW. Don't see it aging positively from here on out. I hear the 2010 may be every a tad better.